Passion for Fashion & Leadership? Come work for us!
We are always accepting applications for shift supervisors that are energetic, honest, reliable & customer service oriented to help promote all aspects of the business: buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Promoting a high level of customer service ensuring customers are assisted in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner. Having a sense of fashion with a knowledge of current styles, trends and brands a must!
A shift supervisor is trained on all operational functions that the store manager and assistant manager are trained on, including opening and closing the store, administering returns and store credit, sales goals, and delegating tasks amongst sales associates and buyers.
A shift supervisor is expected to be the link between the management team and associates, helping management to accomplish important tasks such as regular store cleanings, merchandising, and motivating employees on the sales floor to help exceed goals. An ideal shift supervisor is hardworking, a quick thinker, and friendly with excellent communication and customer service skills. Previous retail experience is necessary for this position.
Responsibilities include all aspects of store operations from buying, selling, training and merchandising. Must be computer literate, process math skills and have retail or customer service experience. Must be able to work 3 to 4 days a week including weekends.
We offer a competitive wage, flexible scheduling, fun casual work environment, great discount, first picks & staff bonuses/contests.
Love Fashion & Talking to People? Let's Chat!
We are always accepting applications for highly motivated, honest, reliable and customer service oriented individuals for our challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. A great sense of style with a knowledge of brands, current trends and labels a must! Along with an ability to prioritize, work with a sense of urgency, receive feedback and take action when appropriate. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycled fashion.
- Assisting customers on the sale floor and at the dressing rooms
- Assisting in keeping the store neat, including ongoing straightening of the merchandise and specific cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Actively participating in the ongoing processing of merchandise
- Answering the phone and answering questions about our concept
- Perform all point of sale related tasks, which involves but is not limited to: counting cash, making change, and operating the point of sale system.
- Creating interior and window displays and dressing mannequins.
- Assisting with store security, which involves, but is not limited to, monitoring the sales floor and dressing rooms.
Must be able to work at least 3 shifts per week and be available weekends. Speaking Polish or Spanish and/or daytime availability a plus.
We offer a competitive wage, flexible scheduling, fun casual work environment, great discount, first picks, contests & staff bonuses. Buyers can move on to get management positions at the stores.